| This is a featured ad
Posted on: Thursday, 15 September, 2016 11:41
Updated On: Sunday, 15 March, 2020 15:10
Expires On: Saturday, 13 November, 2021 18:29
(Use contact form below)
The Land - 36 perches surrounded by a 7 feet parapet wall and high quality steel gate. The land was developed as a natural oasis with vast range of tropical fruits, plants, flowers etc. The garden is equipped with a cozy seating area and variety of garden lighting/ equipments such as world famous German brands like KAERCHER, WOLF, GARDENA imported from Germany as well as from USA.
The Villa (Approx. 5,000 Sq.Ft) - Beginning of construction 2003 Completion of construction 2006 Renovated and color washed in 2012 solid property structure. An accomplished combination of traditional VAASTU and modern architecture.
Location - This unique property is located in Naiwala Veyangoda (Western province Gampaha district). Approximately 300 meters from the Veyangoda - Katunayaka (Airport) main road. 20 ft. concreted access road with street lights.
Distances - 5 Km to Udugampola/10 Km to Gampaha 2 Km to Veyangoda with express railway connection to Colombo, Kandy and northern railway track. 6 Km to Nittabuwa (Colombo - Kandy main road). 18 Km to Colombo/ International Airport.Approximately 30 mints drive to Negombo beach.
This house is located in close proximity to the Naiwala Leisure park (2 Km) and also the new 4 star Hotel The Covanro (300 m) with swimming pool facility. 4 Km s to the proposed Northern highway Nittambuwa Entry point.\
A small inner garden glass roof which opens to living and dining room offering bright and ventilated atmosphere inside the house.
· Completely tiled floor with, **A** grade high quality Lanka Tiles well designed and harmoniously blended with different sizes and colors.
· All stairways equipped with stainless steel railings, thus providing luxury and safety.
All Doors and windows made with quality Teak timber
· 5 bedrooms (1 with air conditioning)
· 2 Living rooms
· 1 Upstair TV lounge
· 1 European style open dining room
· 2 Pantries
· 3 bathrooms with solar powered hot water
· 3 balconies and 300 Sq.Ft large rooftop garden overlooking a beautiful quiet coconut
plantation as a neighboring property.
· Large porch in the entrance areas and paved walkways.
· The villa has a servant room with separate toilet and outdoor shower facility.
· One bedroom, bathroom, living room, one balcony and one pantry could be used as a separate annex in upstairs. It is about 750 Sq.Ft. with a separate entrance and separate electricity and water supply.
· Separate water storage tank for the annex.
· 3 phase power supply/ Telephone/ High speed Internet with WI-FI and satellite TV
· 2 Dog kennels
· Quiet, peaceful and very secure neighborhood.
· Clear Title and clean deed.
Property structure and value - The house was build by cement/ concrete with homemade high quality cement blocks. All construction work was from the outset was documented and photographed after each construction phase and professionally supervised by a construction engineer and personally monitored by family members.
The property was officially valued for Rs. 22 Million in February 2013.
Expected price 20 Million Rupees (Negotiable / Furniture optional).
Note :- The property owner back to Sri Lanka during month of May and will finalize the deal during this month.